Re: Include rge(4) in 15/stable
- Reply: Bernard Spil : "Re: Include rge(4) in 15/stable"
- In reply to: Bernard Spil : "Include rge(4) in 15/stable"
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2026 14:21:03 UTC
hi! I'll try to get it mfc'ed before 15.1. Theer's a few more diffs that I need to land and manpage updates. -adrian On Wed, 11 Mar 2026 at 01:04, Bernard Spil <brnrd@freebsd.org> wrote: > > Hi, > > Can we please add rge(4) to 15/stable so it lands in 15.1? > > I've yet to see a negative report on the module in main, or on the > net/realtek-rge-kmod port which is the rge(4) driver from current for > 14/stable and 15/stable. > The port was created because of the stability issues/crashes I and > others were having with the net/realtek-re-kmod port. > Would love to get rid of the port at the earliers possible time and not > wait for stable/15 to be EoL. > > Thanks! > > Bernard (brnrd@) >