Re: installworld broke system with ld-elf.so.1: /usr/bin/cc: Undefined symbol "LLVMInitializeAArch64TargetInfo"
- Reply: Peter Blok : "Re: installworld broke system with ld-elf.so.1: /usr/bin/cc: Undefined symbol "LLVMInitializeAArch64TargetInfo""
- In reply to: Peter Blok : "installworld broke system with ld-elf.so.1: /usr/bin/cc: Undefined symbol "LLVMInitializeAArch64TargetInfo""
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2025 13:10:49 UTC
On Mon, Nov 24, 2025 at 09:43:44AM +0100, Peter Blok wrote: > >What is wrong here? The update sequence I use is always the same. I had multiple issues of *this type* but with amd64, going from stable/14 to stable/15. I can't remember them all exactly. What fixed them all for me was starting afresh with an empty /usr/obj. For good measure, I deleted all that was in /var/cache/ccache/* and then in /usr/src make -j10 cleanworld cleandir clean. Then the usual make -j10 kernel && reboot then make -j10 buildworld etc etc Maybe this'll work for you. Good luck. --