Re: geeqie don't start
- In reply to: ft : "geeqie don't start"
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2025 21:03:55 UTC
On Tue, 23 Dec 2025 21:23:50 +0100 ft <ml@ft-c.de> wrote: > Hello, > > uname -a > FreeBSD jail_templ2508 14.3-RELEASE FreeBSD 14.3-RELEASE releng/14.3- > n271432-8c9ce319fef7 GENERIC amd64 > > yesterday I updated a jail with pkg upgrade. > > When I start geeqie I get a message: > > geeqie > ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/libavformat.so.60: version LIBAVFORMAT_60 > required by /usr/local/lib/libffmpegthumbnailer.so.4 not defined > > Franz > Is https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/qgis-3-44-3-version-libavformat_60-required.99633/ of any help? Basically, update or reinstall multimedia/ffmpeg should solve the issue, just make sure you are not reinstalling the same version you already have installed from package cache, if you use packages. I think I had the same issue some time ago and solution was basically reinstalling one package, multimedia/ffmpeg, if I do remember it right. Regards, Milan