Re: local-unbound stopped working after upgrade to 13.2

From: Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert_at_cschubert.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 23:47:37 UTC
In message <c394f074-3474-4bb6-8534-ed2400029010@aetern.org>, Yuri writes:
> Chris wrote:

> >> local-unbound is in bsae.
> > You mean base, right? ;-)
> > Sure. But it's derived from the source in ports. Maybe CC ports@ ?
>
> No, the source is in contrib/unbound, has its own set of build rules and
> the changes between 13.1 and 13.2 can be easily seen using git, don't
> see how ports are related.

This is correct. emaste@ refers to it as FreeBSD's bespoke build system.
The word describes it succinctly.

This reminds me that 15-CURRENT will get an update to 1.18.0 once make
universe finishes building, probably by tomorrow. It built successfully on
amd64 already. It will be MFCed to stable/* in a couple of weeks or so
after that.

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com>