Re: Is there any plan for ZFS and timerfd updates on stable/14?

From: Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 15:09:13 UTC
Hello AOKI-san

Thanks for keeping on top of this issue. I had some, but not all of these,
staged in my testing tree.
Testing worked on it a while ago. I've gone ahead and pushed that branch
just now. I've staged the
rest of these and will push them after some light testing. My usual
workflow is disrupted by travel to
EuroBSDcon 2023 and having too much fun here seeing old friends.

Please let me know if there's anything else. There is one test regression
that needs to be sorted out
to get back to where we were before my push. I hope to have that done by
the end of next week since
I'm taking a few days off after the conference to see a little of Portugal.

Warner