csh to sh migration for root in RELENG_14

From: mike tancsa <mike_at_sentex.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 18:40:44 UTC
I am trying to bring my environment along from previous versions where
csh was the default shell and now trying to get used to sh. In the past
things like

sudo su

would pick up my settings in /root/.cshrc automatically. However, with
sh I have to do

sudo su -l root

Is there a way to configure it so I dont need the -l as part of the su
to get the same behavior ?

e.g.

- 0 mike@mfitest1:~ $ su
Password:
# ^D
- 0 mike@mfitest1:~ $ su -l root
Password:
- 0 root@mfitest1:~ #

with su -l root, I get all the settings I have in .profile. Without '-l
root', I am not sure what is getting set from where. But its different
as I can see  it in the prompt being different ?

     ---Mike