Re: [HEADS-UP] Quick update to 14.0-RELEASE schedule

From: Jamie Landeg-Jones <jamie_at_catflap.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 21:22:52 UTC
> Ok.  I do not know what exactly is your point, but releases are never
> official until there is a PGP-signed email sent.  The email is intended
> for the general public of consumers of official releases, not "yeah,
> but"s.

Foe a recent new build, I just went to the ftp site to grab the latest rc,
only to see 14.0-release there, so I grabbed and installed that, many
hours before your original mail went out.

No biggy, I generally track stable, but does this mean we can't rely
on the download sites without checking out the lists first? It's not
like I was plaing sneaky by doing "guess the URL" or anything like that.

Jamie