Re: Periodic lag spike on FreeBSD 13.2-RELEASE (intel graphics / wayland)

From: <henrichhartzer_at_tuta.io>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 15:57:34 UTC
Hi Jonathan,

I'm also using Wayland on 13.2, but I believe an older graphics card. I'm not having the same issue.

I do, however, have some weird OOM-like behavior sporadically with Firefox. System will lock up pretty hard for a while, kill something (usually Firefox), and tends to say that the thread timed out waiting for a page. I guess it's probably not the same thing, but thought I'd mention it.

-Henrich

May 29, 2023, 15:23 by jon@xyinn.org: