Re: pg_citus extension error

From: Matthew Seaman <matthew_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 20:23:00 UTC
On 16/06/2023 17:57, Matthew Seaman wrote:
> I've tried to reproduce the problem, but without success so far.  I note
> that was using the default options settings for pg_citus which does have
> ANONSTATS disabled.  Given that enabling ANONSTATS is the only reason
> for pg_citus to have anything at all to do with libcurl, I see I need to
> test with that option enabled.
>
> If you're desperate for a workaround though, try ensuring ANONSTATS is
> off and rebuild pg_citus.

Sorry, can't reproduce even with the ANONSTATS option enabled.  I think
this is a problem local to your system.  All I can suggest is try
recompiling and re-installing the dependencies of pg_citus and then try
recompiling pg_citus itself.  Or use a clean-room build system like
poudriere.

	Cheers,

	Matthew