Re: buildworld fails with bhyverun.c:1270:6 unused variable???

From: Mathias Picker <Mathias.Picker_at_virtual-earth.de>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 09:17:27 UTC
iTurns out I had somethng in /etc/src.conf that I didn’t think of
(never actually used it):

WITH_BHYVE_SNAPSHOT="YES"

commenting this out resulted in a sucessful make run with the
exact same src checkout.

Looking at my current bhyverun.c I also no longer see that ’int
vcpu’ on line 1270.

I’ll recompile everything with WITH_BHYVE_SNAPSHOT="YES" again
this weekend and report if it’s still there.

Thanks for looking into this,

Mathias

--
Mathias Picker
Geschäftsführer

virtual earth Gesellschaft für Wissens re/prä sentation mbH
http://www.virtual-earth.de/           HRB126870
support@virtual-earth.de               Westendstr. 142
089 / 1250 3943