Re: buildworld fails with bhyverun.c:1270:6 unused variable???

From: void <void_at_f-m.fm>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 13:54:51 UTC
On Sat, Jan 21, 2023 at 07:55:05PM +0100, Mathias Picker wrote:
>I have this for some time, had no time to look into this, but
>today I deleted /usr/src, fetched source again, switched to
>stable/13, did a su -l root, removed /etc/make.conf and rebuild,
>same error.

Not sure if you've tried this, but generically when I encounter problems
like this, I'll rm -rf /usr/obj, then re-create it, and also if you're
using ccache, do the same in the ccache dir (mine is at
/var/cache/ccache). Then, fetch sources, cd into /usr/src then
"make -j16 cleanworld && make -j16 cleandir && make -j16 clean" just to
make absolutely certain, before buildworld.