Re: Boot hangs up with Alderlake's intel GbE NIC

From: Jonathan Vasquez <jon_at_xyinn.org>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 00:35:40 UTC
Yea.. so originally the idea I suggested earlier was actually to disable it at boot so you could boot into the system and then be able to either load it manually or do something else.. but since the module will auto reload (possibly), you'll need to actually boot into a live cd and manually edit the /etc/rc.conf file as recommended previoualy to stop it from auto loading. Good catch Tomoaki!

Sent from ProtonMail mobile