Re: Upgrade to 13, zfs issues

From: Peter Blok <pblok_at_bsd4all.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 13:24:08 UTC
Yes, no issues except that on one server I forgot to do the etcupdate -B. It still worked ok, but an extra zpool wasn’t imported.

Many of the servers were out of reach and headless, so I was pretty happy it worked so well.

One aspect to consider: you need to do this with a kernel config that contains COMPAT_FREEBSD12. Best is to use GENERIC

Peter