Re: Instance drives in AWS comming up with the wrong size

From: Ronald Klop <ronald-lists_at_klop.ws>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 14:13:04 UTC
Wow,

diskinfo.c has explicit support for regular files:

                isreg = S_ISREG(sb.st_mode);
                if (isreg) {
                        mediasize = sb.st_size;
                        sectorsize = S_BLKSIZE;
                        fwsectors = 0;
                        fwheads = 0;

But I would not know the proper use case for that related to the name of the tool.

Anyways, nice catch. Computers are weird.

Cheers,
Ronald.