12.2 Splay Tree ipfw potential panic source

From: Karl Denninger <karl_at_denninger.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 21:38:35 UTC
This is the only change I'm aware of in the build I just put on a
firewall that uses ipfw heavily, and it is not panic'ing quite regularly.

Same build, stable/12-n233371-c3e6df3967f, works fine without ipfw in
active use on a different machine.

I'll see if I can get a dump from it but that may be difficult as the
machine in question is a "small box" without attached storage (boots
from an SD card.)

Just wanted to put a heads-up out there as this was just MFCd according
to what saw on the lists a couple of days ago...

--
Karl Denninger
karl@denninger.net <mailto:karl@denninger.net>