Re: Intel CPU CVE Issue: CVE-2022-21166/CVE-2022-21125/CVE-2022-21123

From: John Long <codeblue_at_inbox.lv>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 10:25:19 UTC
1st of all, my comment was because of your post but was not directed at
you. Sorry if that was unclear.

2nd of all, great that they give advice. Not so great that people have
to actually do the work. This costs everybody *besides Intel* a lot of
money and there is no end in sight.

How about if Intel gives refunds to people afflicted by their defective
products and pays remediation costs to software projects similarly
afflicted? Maybe that would give them incentive to do a better job with
the junk they're selling.

/jl