Re: No audio devices appear in /dev

From: Antonio Olivares <olivares14031_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 02:53:19 UTC
Says default is HDMI, can you test via YouTube a video
Also you can set values with mixer
$ mixer pcm 100
$ mixer vol 100
Try playing a YouTube video, do you have sound

If there is no sound, please become root
$ su -
passwd:  <put your root password here>
#
Output of kldstat
# kldstat

Other users may suggest you try some other things.  Hope this helps in
some way.

Best regards,

Antonio