Alternative to SpamAssassin's sa-update tool?

From: Michael Grimm <trashcan_at_ellael.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 18:52:25 UTC
[resent from freebsd-ports@ to freebsd-questions@]

Hi,

I am running rspamd and do not intend to use SpamAssassin's ruleset, but I do use rulesets provided and maintained by others [1]. I am using 'sa-update' for updating both frequently adapted rulsets. Working fine.

But, in order to be able to use that tool, I do have to install 'mail/spamassassin'.

Is anyone aware of an alternative to 'sa-update' that uses DNS for checking channels and updating if appropriate? Only downloading needed, no compilations, no gpg, … [2]

Thanks and regards,
Michael