Re: certbot

From: paul beard <paulbeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 15:23:27 UTC
Just to add a little more detail…that randomized cron job ran at 12:34
(called at midnight).

It runs weekly, perhaps overkill, considering the ways expirations are
managed:

The following certificates are not due for renewal yet:
  /usr/local/etc/letsencrypt/live/cloud.paulbeard.org/fullchain.pem expires
on 2024-05-25 (skipped)
  /usr/local/etc/letsencrypt/live/paulbeard.org/fullchain.pem expires on
2024-06-15 (skipped)
  /usr/local/etc/letsencrypt/live/www.paulbeard.org/fullchain.pem expires
on 2024-06-15 (skipped)
No renewals were attempted.