Re: certbot

From: paul beard <paulbeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 21:29:01 UTC
The meta question for me and perhaps others running FreeBSD 13 is what
changed and how do we prepare for it if we expect to run certbot in FreeBSD
14? I run it as I always have, since release 11 or so.

00 00 * * Sun   python -c 'import random; import time;
time.sleep(random.random() * 3600)' && /usr/local/bin/certbot renew
--renew-hook 'service nginx reload'

Will I need to change that? Do the folks at EFF know/have they documented
what changed and how to manage it?

--
Paul Beard / www.paulbeard.org/