Re: booting linux on bhyve

From: Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 13:10:05 UTC
On Wed, May 24, 2023 at 8:33 AM Mario Marietto <marietto2008@gmail.com> wrote:

> I do it automatically using only some scripts. I don't like to use wrappers.

Do you have the scripts... btw I finally gave up on getting GPT
(actually more accurately Hugging Face Transformers) to run on FreeBSD
and I did get them to work on this linsucks machine with the only snag
benign it won't automatically boot... now that I have a better idea of
what the whole working setup looks like I might try it again on
FreeBSD when I get some free time.