Re: State of virtualization on FreeBSD

From: Mario Marietto <marietto2008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 11:03:45 UTC
oh that's a nice tutorial to try. I have followed the bhyve development
from the first time I came to FreeBSD from Linux. And I plan to try XEN
from the beginning,too,BUT,I haven't installed it yet because I've read
that :

1) it does not support EFI
2) it does not support the gpu passthrough

These limitations are intolerable for me and I've chosen to use only bhyve.
Does anyone know if they have been removed ?

--
Mario.