Re: Error in vm manpage

From: Arthur Chance <freebsd_at_qeng-ho.org>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2023 16:21:42 UTC
On 06/05/2023 15:56, Yuri wrote:
> Arthur Chance wrote:
>> On 06/05/2023 11:25, Steven Friedrich wrote:
>>> In Windows Support section, it mentions uefi-edk2-bhyve port.
>>>
>>> No such port or package exists.
>>>

>> It appears there are two versions
>>
>> sysutils/uefi-edk2-bhyve-csm
>
> This one is deprecated.
>
>> sysutils/uefi-edk2-bhyve-devel
>
> This one does not exist since 2021.
>
> Everything is now in sysutils/edk2 as flavors, e.g. package names will
> currently be:
>
> edk2-bhyve-g202202_2
> edk2-fvp-g202202_2
> edk2-macchiatobin-g202202_2
> edk2-qemu-x64-g202202_2
> edk2-rpi3-g202202_2
> edk2-rpi4-g202202_2
> edk2-qemu-i386-g202202_2
> edk2-xen-x64-g202202_2

Maybe it's time I regenerated my ports rather than just updating them.
It would appear portsnap doesn't necessarily delete old ports as I have
both ports on my system and my last portsnap update was just after
midnight today.

Also ports.freebsd.org doesn't seem to be up to date on these ports.

--
We build our computer systems the way we build our cities; over time,
without a plan, on top of ruins.