Re: html rich text colored

From: Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 23:41:02 UTC
On Sunday, 19 March 2023 at 23:01:49 +0100, white-wolf wrote:
> hello,
> why FreeBSD mailing list don't use html mode for mailing list ?

Because it makes answering very difficult.  And, as others have said,
many people prefer to read plain text.

> the log and message is difficule to read without colored log and
> else...

You'd need to give an example here.  I've personally found coloured
log output to be exceedingly emetic.

Greg
Sent from my desktop computer.
reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA.php