Re: while install freebsd gnome desktop, mouse not working even properly set in rc.conf

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf-mardorf_at_riseup.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 08:16:41 UTC
On Sat, 2022-10-01 at 12:42 +0530, jian he wrote:
> one another pain point is that If I enter full screen in QEMU, then I
> need to try several times to exit the full screen.

Hi,

what do you need to try several times? Are you using the mouse pointer?

"[snip] navigate your mouse in the top section of the console. At one
point in the top section while moving your mouse cursor you should see a
small pop up [snip] this will appear in the middle top section of the
qemu console on virt-manager [snip]. Here the first icon is to Leave
FullScreen. Once you click on this option, you should successfully exit
full screen mode in qemu virt-manager. [snip]" -
https://www.golinuxcloud.com/exit-full-screen-mode-in-qemu-virt-manager/

The screenshot attached to this email does show my Arch Linux EN host
and a Debian 11 Education DE guest displayed in Virtual Machine
Manager's graphical console. If I move the mouse to the middle of the
top screen, the pop up appears.

Regards,
Ralf