Alder Lake and similar CPU support for FreeBSD

From: Kevin Oberman <rkoberman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 16:54:37 UTC
Newer processors such as Alder Lake (12th Gen) mix high performance and low
power CPUs on a single chip. How well does FreeBSD support these
architectures? I've seen a couple of trouble reports about this, but not
seen a lot of information on them and I will soon have an Alder Lake laptop.

Am I going to regret this for several months? Will I need to run CURRENT?
Not that it would be a problem as I ran CURRENT on my development system
for years before retiring and enjoying the stability of STABLE most of the
time).
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com