updating openldap 2.4 to openldap 2.6

From: Jerry <jerry_at_seibercom.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 09:59:31 UTC
FreeBSD 13.1-RELEASE

While running poudriere to update a few programs, I noticed that it
removed openldap-server-2.4 and updated openldap-client-2.4 to
openldap-client-2.6. Why I am not sure. I thought that the most
straightforward solution since I needed the server was to install
openldap-server-2.6. Poudriere handled that correctly, I assume.

After editing the configuration files, the application started normally
without warning messages. The problem is that when I shut the system
down or run 'slapcat' to backup the DB, the following warning message
is displayed:

UNKNOWN attributeDescription "DISPLAYNAME" inserted.
UNKNOWN attributeDescription "DEPARTMENTNUMBER" inserted.
UNKNOWN attributeDescription "MOBILE" inserted.
UNKNOWN attributeDescription "HOMEPOSTALADDRESS" inserted.
UNKNOWN attributeDescription "EMPLOYEETYPE" inserted.
UNKNOWN attributeDescription "HOMEPHONE" inserted.

This had never happened before. It doesn't appear to be hampering the
programs operation, but I am curious as to why it is suddenly happening.

--
Jerry