Re: FreeBSD Media Bundle (vector logo, fonts, templates)

From: Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <m.e.sanliturk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 04:01:17 UTC
https://www.google.com/search?q=freebsd+svg+logo&sxsrf=ALiCzsYMYIhgBeXgYfK1IwA5LhaLKVCIUw%3A1660881547354&source=hp&ei=iwr_YoHiEpC8xc8P39mZuAI&iflsig=AJiK0e8AAAAAYv8Ym8m6QaaJayFJr6V7vwrE1axVYtcf&oq=svg+freebsd&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYATIGCAAQHhAWMgYIABAeEBY6BAgjECc6BAguECc6BQgAEIAEOgsILhCABBDHARDRAzoFCC4QgAQ6CwguEIAEEMcBEK8BOggILhCABBDUAjoOCC4QgAQQxwEQ0QMQ1AI6BQgAEMsBOgUIABCGAzoECAAQDVAAWOQ9YKxmaABwAHgAgAGIAYgB8AiSAQM1LjaYAQCgAQE&sclient=gws-wiz
freebsd svg logo

With my best wishes .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk