Re: Why don't you eat your own dog food?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf-mardorf_at_riseup.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 02:04:35 UTC
On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 23:11:33 +0100, tech-lists wrote:
>If they were running their ml on hardenedbsd OS I'd be
>more trusting as they're essentially "putting their money
>where their mouth is". But they're not.

Hi,

AFAICS they are using groups.google.com, but I can't see what operating
system is used to run groups.google.com. Maybe it runs on HardenedBSD
servers ;). More likely all Google things runs on hardened Linux
servers. However, AFAICS using groups.google.com is for free as in beer
and it's maintained by Google, so no costs and no work for the
HardenedBSD project, hence more donated money and more of people's time
can be put into development of HardenedBSD.

Regards,
Ralf