cannot receive mountpoint property on data/backup/home/foo/bar: permission denied

From: tech-lists <tech-lists_at_zyxst.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 16:16:29 UTC
Hi

I've tried searching for an authorative answer on this, but answers seem
to vary between Oracle-ZFS, FreeBSD-ZFS and OpenZFS, and nothing really
recent (context is recent stable/13)

Using zfs send -R data/home/foo/bar@20211013 | pv | ssh
remote.system zfs recv -dvu data/backup I can see it completes the
sending of the snapshot but I'll see this as it just finishes, at the
sending systems term:

cannot receive mountpoint property on data/backup/home/foo/bar

Is this just because the data/backup/home/foo/bar filesystem
was mounted on the sending system, and the snapshot inherited it?

In which case I guess it can be ignored? because I don't want it
mounted at the receiving end (it wasn't mounted at the receiving end)

For the received snapshot, all I care about is to be able to mount it
should I need it. But I won't usually need it.

thanks,
--
J.