Re: best software for managing multiple freebsd & linux machines ?

From: Russell L. Carter <rcarter_at_pinyon.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 14:55:50 UTC
Quite relevant to this discussion is today's
HN topic "Solo-preneurs, how do you DevOps to save time?"

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=28838132

I see I'm not the only one who has fallen back to
"spooky arcane oldhat sysadmin deploy techniques"

I have to admit that I enjoyed watching my complex
saltstack automation work, until it didn't.

Russell