LibreOffice-7 crash signal 11

From: Jacques Foucry <jacques+freebsd_at_foucry.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 20:20:26 UTC
Hello collegues,

Since a certain amount of time (I cannot say how much), my LibreOffice-7 (6
does the same behavior₎, crash at launch. I just can see the splash screen
sthem booum:

Fatal exception: Signal 11

I used pkg to install it, but I tried to compile it too and the compilation
did not end successfully.

I compile it on a poudriere too, which finish with now error. I copied the pkg
from the poudriere to my desktop, install with pkg add <libreoffice.pkg> but
nothing change.

I would like to know if I am alone? Could it be the pkg?

A bad of missing dependency on my desktop computer?

I run FreeBSD 13.0-RELEASE-p4 amd64

All package should be up to date (I ran a pkg -f upgrade to be sure).

If you have advice, I will be happy to read them.

Thanks in advance

--
Jacques Foucry