pkg prime-origins is not a separate command

From: Doug Denault <doug_at_safeport.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 04:43:43 UTC
pkg prime-origins and a "command" I did not know about prime-list are not
spearate commands. They are defined in /usr/local/etc/pkg.conf as:

     prime-list: "query -e '%a = 0' '%n'",
     prime-origins: "query -e '%a = 0' '%o'",

With that I'm not sure what the argument is about not listing them with 'pkg
help', much less leaving them as secret commands.

These are very useful commands with the number of packages required for a
workstation. I have 609 packages and have not gotten around to learning gimp.
40 packages comprise the base (ie, prime) packages. There is no use in
submitting an PR on this as my PR has been rejected by people who, i am sure,
know what I just posted.

_____
Douglas Denault
http://www.safeport.com