Re: textproc/py-pyphen: Change build to pep517

From: Yuri Victorovich <yuri_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 17:41:51 UTC
Hi Kurt,

You can change any port to pep517 except in very few cases when this
would introduce a circular dependency.
pep517 is now a default way to build python packages because distutils
is now deprecated in Python.
In the case of textproc/py-pyphen - it used the ad-hoc setup.py that
wasn't registering it properly, because this was added before pep517 was
available.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Yuri