On the project.

From: Joe Nosay <superbisquit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2024 14:28:06 UTC
I have two iMac G5s: one single core with 2G RAM, the other dual core with
512M RAM.
What is the maximum RAM that each will be able to use under FreeBSD?
The project will be brltty on PPC64 and others that use a bootloader.
PPC64 will be the initial setup.
I have read through the config/configure file of the brltty source code.
The open firmware references in the FreeBSD PPC64 were also read.
Before I restart on the project, here is the basic information:
Brltty configure will need to be rewritten to include the open firmware