Re: Booting FreeBSD 13-RELEASE on AmigaOne X5000 (Cyrus P5020)

From: widelec-bb <widelecbb_at_protonmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 17:37:22 UTC
> You will need to compile the kernel and userland.

I already did that, using wiki as source for necessary steps.
Currently on the disk I have kernel.txz and base.txz (extracted)
from my own build (exact commands I used are in first message).

> Although, your issue is still with the bootloader not
> finding the kernel, because that boot loader from the iso will get you
> to the kernel. I have tried it.

Thank you for checking this. At least I know now ubldr is not the source
of problem.

> You may want to put FreeBSD on it's own disk until you get it working.

I already tried to use usb stick with only BSD partitions, but I guess
there is no harm in checking this with internal disk also.

> Also, you may want to ask questions on: EFNet PowerPC64 chat.

Thanks, I'll join if using separate disk would not work.

- widelec-BB