Re: Subpackages: Update

From: Tatsuki Makino <tatsuki_makino_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2024 23:08:42 UTC
Hello.
I am delayed in many things on my end, so I don't have time for this kind of thing :)
But...

I think the following conversions need to be modified to work correctly.

PKGNAME -> port origin -> PKGNAME

For example,

alsa-plugins-pulseaudio -> audio/alsa-plugins -> alsa-plugins-...

Currently, the pkg version results include the following

> pkg -v
1.20.9
> pkg version -v -L =
alsa-plugins-jack-1.2.7.1_3        ?   orphaned: audio/alsa-plugins
alsa-plugins-pulseaudio-1.2.7.1_3  ?   orphaned: audio/alsa-plugins
alsa-plugins-samplerate-1.2.7.1_3  ?   orphaned: audio/alsa-plugins

I have a feeling there is a problem with pkg as well, but I haven't followed up on that yet :)
Is anyone doing it? :)

Regards.