Creating ports with utilisation of bsd.prog.mk

From: Gordon Bergling <gbe_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 13:42:14 UTC
Hi,

I would like to create two ports for software I have ported to FreeBSD.

These two ports are classical 4.4BSD software that ship NetBSD and OpenBSD per default
can could benefit FreeBSD users.

The first one ist bsd-spell [1] and the other one is bsd-vacation [2].

The code it self is straight forward, but I am unsure about the the Makefiles.

In base they compiling just fine, but for a port I am
unsure if the inclusion of bsd.prog.mk is suitable for the port.

Has anyone an advise on this topic. The sources are relativly simple,
and I could rewrite the Makefiles if neccessary.

Any help is very appreciated.

--Gordon

[1] https://github.com/gbergling/bsdspell
[2] https://github.com/gbergling/bsd-vacation/tree/main