Re: HEADS-UP: security/openssl switching to 3.0 branch

From: Guido Falsi <madpilot_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 10:57:39 UTC
On 16/10/23 11:19, DutchDaemon - FreeBSD Forums Administrator wrote:
> I found this one after a full rebuild in Poudriere:
>
> ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libssl.so.11" not found, required by
> "transmission-daemon"

I guess you will need to force rebuild/reinstall all packages depending
on openssl.

(if I understand correctly you're using poudriere-bulk(8) to build yout
binary packages repo)

Actually poudriere should have been able to rebuild them itself, unless
you're using the -S option, which could have skipped some rebuilds that
in this case are needed.

If you have a broken repo (due to -S or some other unknown reason) you
will need to rebuild it from scratch (-c option) to get a pristine and
hopefully working one.

--
Guido Falsi <madpilot@FreeBSD.org>