Odd INDEX issue with postfix-sasl/postfix-current

From: Kevin Oberman <rkoberman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 18:11:02 UTC
This morning I updates posrtfix-sasl to 3.8.3,1 with no problems, but pkg
tells me that it needs updating to 3.9.20231112,6. That is the version of
postfix-current. Somehow, the index build is conflating the two ports,
possibly due to the flavored versions which it sees as postfix-flavor...but
"current" is t a flavor but a different port. I've never seen this until
today.
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com