Why does sccache-overlay get installed when I upgrade installed packages

From: Paul Keusemann <pkeusem_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 14:14:37 UTC
For a while now, the sccache-overlay package has been getting installed
or upgraded when I upgrade installed ports.  According to pkg info,
nothing depends on it.

I wouldn't care, but it seems to get  upgraded pretty regularly and
because it installs with the schg bit set and I run with securelevel set
to 1, upgrading it requires a reboot, well, 2 reboots.

I am not using it, so I can remove it but it just keeps coming back.  Is
there anything I can do to make this less of a PITA?

--
Paul Keusemann			pkeusem@gmail.com
4266 Joppa Court		                     (952) 894-7805