Re: graphics/podofo: 0.10.x requirement

From: Guido Falsi <>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 17:37:37 UTC
On 27/05/23 13:24, Po-Chuan Hsieh wrote:
>      >
>      >> plan 2 - Another option is doing the same as above, but my updating
>      >> podofo to the latest version and moving old 0.9.x to a
>     graphics/podofo09
>      >> (or whatever) port, updating all dependencies to use the older
>     port for now.
>      >
>      > Also fine.
>      >
> I'd like to choose plan 2.

Since you are the maintainer, I'll be happy to align myself with this 

>     Suspected that, I'm also waiting for sunpoet (as podofo maintainer)
>     opinion. Maybe he also already has a plan or is working on something
>     that I don't know about.
> Guido, do you have a patch for podofo and calibre already?
> Since podofo has only 5 dependent ports, it should be possible to test 
> them all with podofo (0.10.0) and move incompatible ones to podofo09.

I admit I did not count the dependencies. With such a number your plan 
is definitely the best one.

I have no patches at present, before investing time in this I thought 
I'd check what the situation is and if work is already underway.

I'll start looking into it, except I'm at present busy with a strange 
xfce4 issue I need to address.

Give me a few days to look into this.

Guido Falsi <>