Re: How do I determine the ABI string used by pkg?

From: Mel Pilgrim <list_freebsd_at_bluerosetech.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 05:34:39 UTC
On 2023-03-07 19:56, Tatsuki Makino wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Are you still saying that you are creating another program that does not rely on the pkg command?
> Then again, let's look at elf_tables.h.
> It would be necessary to have such a conversion table.

Yeah basically.  It pulls the pkg source as a build dependency and
includes what it needs from there.  It's a hack, though.  All that's
needed to obviate it entirely would be for the unbootstrapped `pkg -N
-vv` to have functional parity with its bootstrapped counterpart, and
that's slated for my next pet-project time slot.