Re: www/node18 fails to build on aarch64/current

From: Nuno Teixeira <eduardo_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 13:24:37 UTC
Hello Dimitry!

Thanks, I didn't see that PR since I only searched node18...

I'm building it right now with:

+.if ${OPSYS} == FreeBSD && ${OSVERSION} >= 1400091
+CXXFLAGS+= -Wno-error=enum-constexpr-conversion
+.endif

Tomorrow I will have results.

Thanks!

Dimitry Andric <dim@freebsd.org> escreveu no dia domingo, 16/07/2023 à(s)