Re:_The_installation_of_“Stable_Diffusion_web_UI ”_natively_on_FreeBSD_fails_because_can’t_install_torch_ and_torchvision

From: Mario Marietto <marietto2008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 00:47:15 UTC
Hello.

Do you remember me,Tomek ? I'm the newbie that, some time ago, tried to
clone and install the “*Stable Diffusion web UI*” on FreeBSD,failing. Today
I tried a different experiment. I tried to install the *AUTOMATIC1111 webui
for stable diffusion* within my */compat/ubuntu* "distro" using the FreeBSD
linuxulator. You can find the whole thread here :

https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/can-the-nv-sglrun-wrapper-launch-the-python3-script-needed-to-allow-torch-to-detect-my-gpu.87610/

Unfortunately it failed,but I feel that it could work making some
modifications within the file "launch.py". Do you want to give it a look ?
Maye it can be done with a minimum effort. Very thanks.

--
Mario.