Re: Porting forks

From: Nuno Teixeira <eduardo_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 15:25:46 UTC
I installed fork version but it seg fault exacly the same as
games/abuse_sdl:
---
abuse 0.8
Abuse version 0.8
Sound: Enabled
Specs : main file set to abuse.spe
Protocol Installed : UNIX generic TCPIP
Lisp: 527 symbols defined, 99 system functions, 319 pre-compiled functions
(load "abuse.lsp") [..                                      ]Segmentation
fault (core dumped)
---
Also that might be some problem with this port because there is no amd64
packages available but it build ok in current.

I will continue digging and open a PR with port fork diff, so more people
test it (I hope)

Related to portname, I will choose abuse-xenoveritas (PKGNAMESUFFIX=
-xenoveritas) because this fork don't include some files because of
licenses issues.

Thanks,

Tatsuki Makino <tatsuki_makino@hotmail.com> escreveu no dia quinta,
23/02/2023 à(s) 22:17: