Cache go packages to speed up builds in poudriere

From: Matthias Fechner <idefix_at_fechner.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 14:01:44 UTC
Dear all,

is there a way that go (that is used by ports in poudriere) can cache go
packages?
I ask because if I e.g. make a new port for devel/gitaly which uses go
and I make a test build, it takes about 30-45 minutes to download the
packages.

And it seems that it is downloading the packages again and again with
each testbuild.

As I have a really slow internet connection here, this is really very
time-consuming.

Thanks a lot for any tips.

Gruß
Matthias