Re: Shared object "libicuuc.so.70" not found on RPi4

From: Lorenzo Salvadore <developer_at_lorenzosalvadore.it>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 18:22:24 UTC
------- Original Message -------
On Friday, February 3rd, 2023 at 7:03 PM, bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net> wrote:

> When trying to start inkscape on a Pi4 running -current the
> system reports:
> ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libicuuc.so.70" not found, required by "libvisio-0.1.so.1"
>
> The inkscape port was built using poudriere and is recent, but the xorg
> installation is from June, 2022. There's nothing obvious wrong with it.
> No complaints while installing inkscape using pkg, so the fact that I'm
> not using a desktop environment (Gnome, KDE or otherwise) seems unlikely
> to be the culprit.
>
> Icu is present and up to date, but I can't figure out where libvisio
> came from. Whereis doesn't see it, no man page.
>
> Can anybody see what I've done wrong? For the moment I'm rebuilding xorg.
>
> Thanks for reading,
>
> bob prohaska

I had similar issues with other updates. I suggest you try to rebuild
textproc/libvisio01. It probably searches for libicuuc.so.70, but cannot
find it because there is libicuuc.so.72 after you have updated devel/icu.
If you build libviosio01 again it should search for the right shared object.

Cheers,

Lorenzo Salvadore