poudriere: Ports a01debe78c6a results in failure: (devel/py-zope.configuration): Error: devel/py-zope.configuration depends on nonexistent origin

From: FreeBSD User <freebsd_at_walstatt-de.de>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 15:33:08 UTC

On our poudriere build hosts poudriere fails out of the blue with the error shown below.

I have no clue how to fix this problem. Even deleting the whole "All" folder (ergo:
purging all built pkg packages) does not have any effect.

I'm not familiar with the depedencies within the ports tree and how they are managed, it
seems something serious affecting poudriere only (usual/traditional make on the ports
tree seems to work).

 [...]

[00:00:03] Inspecting ports tree for modifications to git checkout... no
[00:00:04] Ports top-level git hash: a01debe78c6a
[00:00:04] Gathering ports metadata
===
[00:01:26] Warning: (devel/py-zope.configuration): Error: devel/py-zope.configuration
depends on nonexistent origin 'textproc/py-zope.i18nmessageid' (port EXPIRED: 2023-08-27
Remove leaf zope ports that have no sense in absence of zope itself); Please contact
maintainer of the port to fix this.
[00:01:28] Error: Fatal errors encountered gathering ports metadata

Thanks in advanece

oh