Re: Building a Linuxulator userland from source

From: Felix Palmen <zirias_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 10:58:39 UTC
* Mario Marietto <marietto2008@gmail.com> [20230819 12:36]:
> I'm not experienced,but I suspect that those kinds of bugs aren't caused by
> the kind of userland,but at a level of abstraction layer. So,if you change
> userland,you will not fix them.

I think I made it pretty clear what kind of issues a new userland will
fix, and it doesn't look like anyone would want to debate that, because
it's just too obvious. Again, the only open question about my project is
whether it will be feasible at all to build such a userland from source
instead of the "traditional" approach to repackage some newer Linux
distribution.

Any other issues you might have encountered with Linuxulator are
unrelated to this thread.

Bye, Felix

--
 Felix Palmen <zirias@FreeBSD.org>     {private}   felix@palmen-it.de